WOTLK leveling and grinding profiles needed

Hi all, 

i’ve purchased WRobot subscription, but none quester (even paid ones) seem to work. It picka up the quest and then tries to pick it up again and gets stock there. What are u using? I would be ready to make payments for guaranteed working profiles and questers. Just dont want to raste my money on something that doesn’t work.

As well need grinders and gatherers that work on private servers like warmane... 

tell me what u got and we might do business :)

Mad for fight profiles they seem to work pretty fine to me.

Go up to the top and highlight "Downloads" click on, "Download Profiles", from here you can go to the bottom and browse categories, choose what you're looking for, vanilla wotlk and the rest, once in there choose quester, grinder or fighter classes and check what ones fit your needs.

Ye and if you read my post you would see that I have even bought some of them but they get stuck at some point always. So if anyone is willing to share some working ones for wotlk privates, I’d be in position to tip for that :)

I'm currently working on a quester profile (which doesn't include quests, it's just grinding, but with extra features). I can't publish it since it's a work in progress but I can give u a hint, use Automaton. Before even creating the profiles I leveled 3-4 chars just with Automaton with 200-250 yard range setting. You place the char in a zone with enemies with appropriate level, and let it go for 4-5 levels. Then change again zone and repeat. You can't afk 100% obviously but it works good.

On 21/3/2018 at 5:34 PM, ScripterQQ said:

I'm currently working on a quester profile (which doesn't include quests, it's just grinding, but with extra features). I can't publish it since it's a work in progress but I can give u a hint, use Automaton. Before even creating the profiles I leveled 3-4 chars just with Automaton with 200-250 yard range setting. You place the char in a zone with enemies with appropriate level, and let it go for 4-5 levels. Then change again zone and repeat. You can't afk 100% obviously but it works good.

Umm tnx but automation? Dont think I bumped on it.

As well if you have any profiles/grinders/gatherers you use and can share please do :) as well if u need someone to test and comment on your work Im here :)

I guess it would take A LOT if time if I would be going to script grinders from 1-80, but at the same time I do kinda need them. 

Where to start guys since most of the ones I tried are having many issues, getting stuck or needing heirlooms to work which sucks (doesn’t work for me)... 

I’d be willing to pay for working ones (as I bought good plugins and some not working profiles already) or would be open to start a project with someone and pay for the scripting.

I’d love to see if anyone made a good WOTLK dungeon profile for say a RDPS