Mass disenchant option?

Skoal

Does this bot offers a mass disenchant function ? cause ive been looking for a long time and I see nothing about enchanting. If this bot can quest my character to max level I believe it can mass disenchant my stuff, if so id like to know , thank you 

ok mate, I loaded your plugin, thank you, can I possibly mass disenchant all my inventory in once cause I got my bank full of green and blue stuff

• 3 weeks later...

Ok update on that one, Ive been testing your plugin several times and only 4-5 items in my bags gets DEd inside full bags of green stuff, have any options? trying to find a real pluggin for mass disenchant.

Ty

1 hour ago, Soldatleblond said:

Ok update on that one, Ive been testing your plugin several times and only 4-5 items in my bags gets DEd inside full bags of green stuff, have any options? trying to find a real pluggin for mass disenchant.

This plugin keeps free space in your bags and DE items right after loot. You'll never loot full bags at once. But if you want DE already looted items, simply copy this C# code to developement tools and run it. It will return count of disenchanted items:

Func<WoWItemQuality, int> disenchant = quality => {
	int result = 0;
	foreach (WoWItem item in Bag.GetBagItem()) {
		if (!Lua.LuaDoString<bool>("return IsEquippableItem(" + item.Entry + ")")) continue;
		ItemInfo info = item.GetItemInfo;
		if (info.ItemRarity != (int)quality) continue;
		Lua.LuaDoString("CastSpellByName(\"Disenchant\")");
		Logging.Write("disenchant ["+info.ItemName+"] " + info.ItemRarity);
		result++;
		List<int> bagAndSlot = Bag.GetItemContainerBagIdAndSlot(info.ItemName);
		Lua.LuaDoString("UseContainerItem(" + bagAndSlot[0] + "," + bagAndSlot[1]+")");
		Usefuls.WaitIsCastingAndLooting();
	}
	return result;
};
wManager.DevelopmentTools.OutPutCSharp= disenchant(WoWItemQuality.Uncommon);

If you want DE blue items, replace "Uncommon" to "Rare" in last string

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎18 at 9:20 PM, headcrab said:

This plugin keeps free space in your bags and DE items right after loot. You'll never loot full bags at once. But if you want DE already looted items, simply copy this C# code to developement tools and run it. It will return count of disenchanted items:

Func<WoWItemQuality, int> disenchant = quality => {
	int result = 0;
	foreach (WoWItem item in Bag.GetBagItem()) {
		if (!Lua.LuaDoString<bool>("return IsEquippableItem(" + item.Entry + ")")) continue;
		ItemInfo info = item.GetItemInfo;
		if (info.ItemRarity != (int)quality) continue;
		Lua.LuaDoString("CastSpellByName(\"Disenchant\")");
		Logging.Write("disenchant ["+info.ItemName+"] " + info.ItemRarity);
		result++;
		List<int> bagAndSlot = Bag.GetItemContainerBagIdAndSlot(info.ItemName);
		Lua.LuaDoString("UseContainerItem(" + bagAndSlot[0] + "," + bagAndSlot[1]+")");
		Usefuls.WaitIsCastingAndLooting();
	}
	return result;
};
wManager.DevelopmentTools.OutPutCSharp= disenchant(WoWItemQuality.Uncommon);

If you want DE blue items, replace "Uncommon" to "Rare" in last string

sounds good, but it seems it doesn't save when I quit the development tools window, what should I do ? Thank you for a fast answer

I need an answer I'm still struggling trying to find out how to get this done so;

When I copy past this link into the C# code in the developement tools , it seems I cant quit the window without saving this modification like I could normally do that on notepad exemple.

so can you explain how you do that so my character starts mass DE items ? 

Ty

So, what do you want? You have plugin with immediate DE after loot, and part of its code here to DE all your green trash. 1 time DE your trash and then use plugin and it will DE all new trash immediately. 

You say plugin DE only 4-5 items at once - it can be, because wrobot runs many threads simultaneously, and any of this threads can interrupt long action like DE a few dozens of trash. No problem, simply wait until next loot, and plugin will try DE again.

sounds good, but still I wonder how you put that link you told me in the Development tools, cause it seems everytime I try to put it in C# code window, it doesn't save when I quit it.

Ty

If you want to save this code, simply copy it to notepad and save to file. And yes,  if you open my plugin in notepad, you'll find almost the same code there.

And why you want to save it? 1 time DE all your green trash and forget, because plugin will DE all your new trash

Both will work. Usually i use grinder to collect bolts of cloth and DE all new looted green items. I think any other products sutable too, except battlegrouder (i disabled it on battlefields)

• 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 4/3/2018 at 7:09 PM, headcrab said:

You can use my plugin. It can disenchant all green items in bags on loot. No problem slightly change source code and disenchant blue too: 

is it possible to turn on disenchant also for blue items? or blue items below specific item level?