Bot client max?

joeblowy

Hi, I have a paid sub for private 1.12.1.  for the last year or so it's been fine.  I have 3 computers at my desk.  Typically I have each one set to a different IP through my VPN.  This is so i can run multiple bots at the same time. However i noticed after the most recent update that i can no longer run them on on seperate IP's as it (i assume ) is thinking the sub is being used by more than 1 person.  The ToS you posted was as many as you want same IP..  Is there a way around this so that i can not have to have multiple bots on the Same IP?   all my comps are on my network, but i run the VPN so that if one bot gets caught the GM doesn't look at my IP and see all accounts on the same IP then ban them as well.    As a Former GM i know this is done because i was required to do it .   

Thanks Joe

Did i understand your question right, you using a VPN Service that you thinking other wRobot members, using that same VPN ?
You maybe want to rent a cheap VPS and run your own VPN, thats alot safer.

No,   The thing is. I have a setup at home that has 3 computers..  1pc  and 2 laptops..  all obviously connected to my network at home.   I have a VPN service on all 3.   Thus essentially I can set all of them to drastically different IP's using that vpn.   Before I could run my wrobot on all 3  1client per computer  instead of running three clients on the same computer (resource was an issue)  as well as a GM could ip check a bot that it has found and then get the other toons that were botting from the same IP.. making it easy for them to catch all bots because they are on the same IP.. so my VPN solved that issue..  If they caught one they did an IP check and didn't see I had 2 others running at the same time.  but now I can't use the same wrobot on my 2 other machines . like was before   so i'm forced to have them all on the same IP.  and I can't afford 58 more $  for 2 more subs.    but the idea of using the proxifier may solve my problem if I can get used to how to work it.