1 - 600 Mining Horde

Whathefak

This is not 100 % AFK'ble, you have to switch profiles manually.

After 150 skill they are tested and work pretty well to me, Took me about 30-60 min per profile to get max skill.

Fly Mount Only

Take me some time to make this... is not much but for some ppl will help alot, there will be no ally version for now cus i dont have an Ally.

If theres is any problem with any profile tell me, ill fix it, if u cant by ur self.

If you appreciate my work, u can donate some amount, not necessary, but every1 knows, there is no free jobs

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=kretenche%40yahoo%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Whathefak%20Profile&no_note=0&currency_code=EUR&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHostedGuest

Pictures included for any profile

1-600 Mining Horde.zip

• 1 month later...

I downloaded the file and when I went to open it up to copy the profiles I get this error.

"Windows cannot open the folder.

The Compressed (zipped) Folder 'C:\Usersuser\Downloads\1-600 Mining Horde.zip' is invalid."

I downloaded the file and when I went to open it up to copy the profiles I get this error.

"Windows cannot open the folder.

The Compressed (zipped) Folder 'C:\Usersuser\Downloads\1-600 Mining Horde.zip' is invalid."

Download works fine, what software do you use to extract zipped file? Try to use winrar or 7zip (and extract downloaded file in WRobot\Profiles\Gatherer).