Easier Quest Builder

Deathguardjamie

Sooo I've  been looking around and waiting, Watching the Website daily for any update on questing profiles, So far not alot has been posted so im going to ask, With all the websites and addons, Player submitted walkthroughs online, hasn't someone come up with a Semi decent project yet? I'm talking 1-90 Horde/Alliance Quester..

Is anyone working on a Project like this? Why not ask for help, We need a Dev team to put together decent profiles, Dont get me wrong i'm not the most adept at performing such a difficult task but someone out there is, so come on guys! Im sick of checking the download selection for even the most basic of a 1-60 leveler for the Alliance.

Remember one of the best ways to level a guild is to get quests done - If you have Two bots level to 60, Your looking at about 10 guild levels.. lots of gold to be earned from the questing profiles :)
Anyway, Any ideas on how to build a decent questing profile would help, 

Remember, We need Quest Id's and quest objective Co'ords. Other helpful highlights such as blackspot and Vendor/mailbox/repair are also helpful.

• 1 month later...

Its a very time consuming process, I am attempting to do them in 10 lvl increments, but its a lengty process, Im doing it for myself so I only have to do this questing thing once and I can lvl every character through this bot.

• 2 weeks later...

IM in the Process of TRYING! To create Horde 1-90, Just trying to get through a bug i have going here, More info under Networkz Hordigan questing Profiles in Questing discussion.

And if anyone wanted to give me a hand in Putting together some of these profiles, it would be a big help and you would Get cred =)

Just pop me a message and we can talk over skype or something !

( Please tell me who you are and what site your from ) Otherwise no reply back.

Like i said man, I am willing to get one together to make the community some profiles, We just need to band together,

Here is my skype - ikokanasc  

Add that and a few of us can talk on there.