Okay so i downloaded this awesome it works quite well after u play with it a bit.

I have however a problem when playing (botting) balance druid who is a herb and miner.

When I mine naturally it cancels flight form unavoidable, however when i herb it also cancels flight form regardless the only occasion that it doesn't is when there is another node nearby. This is only a big deal cause this could lead to a player following you and asking themselves why are they cancelling flight form??

What im trying to do "gather herb" gather herb successful do not cancel flight form continue on something to that effect also, when struck cancel mount and attack back don't sit there and die.. this isn't frequent this one but it does happen on a occasions, possibly a script to dismount when below 92% hp or something like that if i wrote a spell to dismount, condition when in combat is true condition > hp present smaller 92% >  spell cast swift flight form? would that solve it?

I have tweaked Ohrens balance druid and as such improved dps by approximately 35% but the big change is survivabillity  you will now heal with rejuvenation when below 75% u will now cast natures swiftness when below 60% cast healing touch below 50% cast bark-skin below 42% and cast healing touch when below 18% when i have finished tweaking it i will upload it. This will take some time as i watch it while it performs the farming to see where i can improve it.

I also have an idea to change the way you plot this is how i set some safety scanners up at work which prevent robots or automatic vehicles from colliding with other moving objects people or obstructions. zone 1 and zone 2 plotters zone 1 is your range to travel (deviation) for the mining path indicated by pings on a map if you want to alter your path simply drag this ping to a new location all the others will remain where they are and the path will be elongated to connect the pings. zone 2 a secondary threshold where you can set zone that even if a node is detected inside you will ignore this this would be for elites or multiple mobs. when i have made this i will also add some method of installation pack so you can try it out.

the final thing I would like to work out target counting enemy targets targetting me count equals 2 or less attack 1 by 1, count equals 3-4 apply dot to each target and begin rotation of spells based on set up priority order and count equals 5 or more use aoe spell "named" at location target.

Also I would like to add I actively played wow prior to this and wasted so much time farming when i could have done this. I will be buying it when I figure out how to make it better suit my needs, as I will be trying other botting programs to try and get ideas and methods to possibly aid my implementation of a couple ideas.

well i have tried several others before i found this one and this one, by far has been the easiest for me to work with. the admins here are quick to get back to you, and will even work on your profile if you upload it describing the problem