Anyone having success post 30 on kronos?

twin

I'm just curious. All my accounts seem to get hit off around 30-32. It doesn't seem to matter how careful you are either. I spent about two weeks botting one account and five days botting another and it still was hit off right around the same point. Seems like they're really cracking down. Anyone having any success or is it just a shit fest for botting all around?

Yep, I got fed up after the 4th 25+ getting banned. I'm using Eeny's grinder and set relogger to change zones every so often, taking breaks in between but no luck. Highest was 34 but I got caught in Deso with my chainpants down.

I managed to catch one of my toons being teleported to their GM room. Jumped around, said hey and they ported me back. The population in low level zones is too high at the moment it seems - player reports are the big issue. As an observer, it's quite easy to see who is botting based on movement. I've tried a variety of settings but at the end of the day, if you're reported and a GM follows you then you're done for - Kronos guys are quite savvy and are cracking down hard on botting/RWT.

I'm having a lot more success on Nighthaven. Sucks, because the population is too low, so when I do fancy playing manually there isn't much to do in terms of world pvp or dungeons until you hit 60. I'm going to run a couple of accounts on the fresh server come June. 

1 minute ago, crappysacks said:

Yep, I got fed up after the 4th 25+ getting banned. I'm using Eeny's grinder and set relogger to change zones every so often, taking breaks in between but no luck. Highest was 34 but I got caught in Deso with my chainpants down.

I managed to catch one of my toons being teleported to their GM room. Jumped around, said hey and they ported me back. The population in low level zones is too high at the moment it seems - player reports are the big issue. As an observer, it's quite easy to see who is botting based on movement. I've tried a variety of settings but at the end of the day, if you're reported and a GM follows you then you're done for - Kronos guys are quite savvy and are cracking down hard on botting/RWT.

I'm having a lot more success on Nighthaven. Sucks, because the population is too low, so when I do fancy playing manually there isn't much to do in terms of world pvp or dungeons until you hit 60. I'm going to run a couple of accounts on the fresh server come June. 

What is this fresh server June?

2 hours ago, crappysacks said:

I'm using eenys as well. Are you horde or alliance by the way? I think the biggest issue on the server is the LOS. Makes it look super bot like when the mob is glitched behind a tree and you just slowly inch your way towards it. I really could care less to level there as LH fresh is soon, so I was hoping I could bot something to 40 or so and then just AOE grind the rest of the way with the busted group exp.

2 hours ago, (̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾) ̿ ̿ ‘̿’\̵͇̿̿\ said:

What is this fresh server June?

June 26, it's the lightshope fresh server so it will be massive. Lightshope is also super relaxed about botting and they'll usually let accounts run a lot longer. Unless your bot is super blatant you could easily make it to 45 each time. I only had one account banned at 32 and it was because the fightclass I was using would always glitch out. 

3 hours ago, twin said:

I'm using eenys as well. Are you horde or alliance by the way? I think the biggest issue on the server is the LOS. Makes it look super bot like when the mob is glitched behind a tree and you just slowly inch your way towards it. I really could care less to level there as LH fresh is soon, so I was hoping I could bot something to 40 or so and then just AOE grind the rest of the way with the busted group exp.

I've only rolled horde with this profile. LOS is a Kronos issue in genera - t's even worse than vanilla. I'm testing whether I can run my setup without manual intervention from 1-50ish for when the fresh LH server comes round. With HumanMaster and a decent fightclass I rarely have any problems.