Create grinder profiles or quester profiles?

On 7/26/2018 at 1:46 PM, MrKitties said:

like for example they don't tell you that if you add a target for a profile and then black list it. the bot will still fuck it up or get fucked by it. watching my rogue level is super fucking frustrating and now either I worship lua programming or pay someone to do it for me to make it look better all because they know lua. I basically have to make a new profile which some people say its 10 mins but in reality if you want a nice one you're going to spend a few hrs with no mount making some loops in a huge area(ex. the barrens, ashenvale, and tanaris). searching through the forums is a mess as well. I am not a search engine genius, so I pickup a bunch of random shit posts I don't need and I have sift through it for like an hr or two hoping I find someone else that had the same problem as me and got an answer for it that was actually an answer and not a shit reply that didn't make sense or answer the question at all

K this will be a bit technical but don't be a bitch and google it.

Use classicdb.ch for the NPC database to find beasts or elementals around the level you are.

Switch to https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?zone=406 and select the zones then pick an area you're in or near.

Order NPCs by level, scroll to find your level range, look for beasts that are ideally neutral but can be aggressive if spaced out.

Click on said NPC, it will hightlight the nodes on the map indicating where that NPC spawns, find an NPC in a remote location, you can cross reference classicdb.ch again on their zone DB which shows quest locations and if the NPC is part of a quest. 
The best mob is a neutral, non quest npc somewhere remote, like a river between two zones.

Start up a private server of your own, takes a few minutes, make yourself GM and teleport to the NPC location.
Mount up, set invisible and make your profile in a minute easy.

Ideally you teleport 3 or 4 times making a string of profiles slowly climbing in npc level, make a quester profile which simply launches these profiles you made. 

A strong fight class is only possible with C# and modifications to be honest, the free ones don't account for multiple mobs, risky pulls, CCing a secondary target. Perhaps buy one or get someone to do a custom one for you.

You get to 59 on Northdale?

I got to 60 on northdale. but I did a fair amount of questing at the end of it  and dungeons. the bot did supplement the lvling tremendously since I was never really around for the 1-45  grinding it did and I let grind sometimes in my 50s. thank for this intense super technical way of making profiles. THIS IS THE TRY HARD WAY AND THE META I BEEN SEEKING O.O. I appreciate the info greatly.