Create grinder profiles or quester profiles?

which is the meta. I been sifting through the forums and haven't came up with a good answer except that after you hit 40. you should reconsider doing the last 15 lvls yourself. I been doing my own grinder profiles and watching them sometimes. bot sucks at staying alive in water, but that's ok. Do I really need to buy plugins, profiles, or can I do it all by hand from most of the tutorials? I been tinkering on this thing for awhile, so I can get it better each run through. I add more loops, different paths, and monitor blacklists. I feel the bot doesn't listen to some of the options I check down on in the settings. I could use some help please.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to afk you will want Matenias Humanizer plugin. Even if you're going to babysit it's still worth it in my opinion. It gives a lot of features that I feel should already be in wRobot but they're not so hey ho. It also helps with performance around water, anoung other things.

If you want to level with quests you can drop 5 euros on Eenys 1-35 profile or 20 euros on FNVs quester profile (which is more fleshed out) and will take you to 48 currently but eventually will be to 60.

If you want to grind then you're probably better making your own profiles and mixing in a few quests and dungeons by hand here and there.

You can bot the whole way but of course the further along you get, the more you have to lose. If you get a good FC it can be hard to detect you. I've been botting on Northdale and got a few characters to the low 20s and one to low 30s with no ban, but I know a few people on here have gone over level 50 with primarily grinding.

Grinding is utter garbo when it comes to exp per hour. questing profiles has to be the way and iam not about to buy a profile pack that others have and will have me following the same paths as them? damn bruh. you trying to get me banned?

Questing can be horrible XP/hour as well. It all depends on the profile. Also the server. Also your luck that nothing goes wrong (Grinding is safer in that way)

Greetings

22 minutes ago, MrKitties said:

Ok. now that makes sense to me and I see where you guys are coming from now.

Not sure what you mean. I was just trying to help. 

Both, Grinders and Questers, have Pro's and Con's.

Greetings

Grinders:

PRO: Reliabe, slow but steady leveling & alot of Gold/Equip without extra effort

CON: Slower XP/H rate compared to a well working Quester & many people on the same route

Questers:

PRO: Clean looking Character with Reputation & Quests done, better XP/H rate (if working well)

CON: Many things can break, e.g. questers are commonly used to start with fresh characters, populated servers will be messy because quest mobs are tagged fast etc.

If you're looking to do it on Northdale you'll definitely want to be mixing in at least some grinding profiles if you're looking to bot the whole thing. Some quests are just too tough at the times most profiles will have you do them because of other players.

For example, FNV will send you to STV at level 30 to do Panther Mastery part 1 and Tiger Mastery part 1. If you go to STV at lvl 30 with the current population then expect 7k exp an hour because you will ALWAYS get ganked. Better to grind a few levels and go at more like 34. Also it will increase your questing speed if you're over leveled so it does negate some of the time lost by grinding.

9 hours ago, binbin said:

Why do you think so?

I can not speak for him. But if you ask me, I would answer that

1) last 15 levels will take extremely long with botting

2) if you get banned along the way it hurts alot because you almost did it

3) the last 15 levels arent that boring (seen elwynn forest many more times than burning steppes for example)

12 hours ago, binbin said:

Why do you think so?

preraid bis gearing and quests for dungeons for last 5-7 levels, prior to that you can babysit grind quests.
eg. go to an area, grab a grind quest and setup a profile to run it for an hour, repeat.

doesn't matter some of us are fucking mortals that don't know dick about lua programming, so we cant make what we have better but hope nobody catches us when we decide not to babysit a 3hr+ session

like for example they don't tell you that if you add a target for a profile and then black list it. the bot will still fuck it up or get fucked by it. watching my rogue level is super fucking frustrating and now either I worship lua programming or pay someone to do it for me to make it look better all because they know lua. I basically have to make a new profile which some people say its 10 mins but in reality if you want a nice one you're going to spend a few hrs with no mount making some loops in a huge area(ex. the barrens, ashenvale, and tanaris). searching through the forums is a mess as well. I am not a search engine genius, so I pickup a bunch of random shit posts I don't need and I have sift through it for like an hr or two hoping I find someone else that had the same problem as me and got an answer for it that was actually an answer and not a shit reply that didn't make sense or answer the question at all

I managed to get lvl 59, but I babysitted the shit out of it and I even fucking woke up to that loud ass whisper alarm just to make sure someone wasn't getting suspicious of a random grinding mobs that doesn't reply to you when you need help from ganked by alliance or horde

Don't do the last 15 levels yourself.. make a solid grinder, who gives a fuck if it takes days, just be smart about botting. I have some lvl 45+ on Northdale atm, doesn't take me long to level up.

Thats all it really is. Quest when u do wanna play, maybe mix some dungeons in, and grind when u dont. I do alot of my grinding when im cooking dinner, playing with my son, watchin tv with the family. And so far its been lucrative and easy that way

On 7/26/2018 at 8:53 PM, MrKitties said:

I managed to get lvl 59, but I babysitted the shit out of it and I even fucking woke up to that loud ass whisper alarm just to make sure someone wasn't getting suspicious of a random grinding mobs that doesn't reply to you when you need help from ganked by alliance or horde

This is really tough. My condolences. But this is life ?

7 hours ago, Monkeylimits said:

Thats all it really is. Quest when u do wanna play, maybe mix some dungeons in, and grind when u dont. I do alot of my grinding when im cooking dinner, playing with my son, watchin tv with the family. And so far its been lucrative and easy that way

Actually doing other stuff while leveling feels like just the right thing.