Vanille botting: questing profiles are the safest ones?

Zandarus

I'm playing on northdale right now, and from time to time I use this bot to level up as I'm also working full time. So basically, If I understood well, grinding is the best way to get banned, while having a good questing profile is the safest way to operate, is that it? Thanks a lot guys

It is because of the Hot Spots. Barrens for example. 2 Spots there on a popular grinding profile.

If you are a GM and (they know the spots) check these areas, you will find crazy amounts of bots.

So yea questing profiles generally are "safer". It all comes down to luck though.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're not babysitting then I would actually say grinding is safer on Northdale, if you use your own grinding profiles rather than a public one. The problem with questing is that there's so many people in the quest hubs that if something goes wrong im the script  you'll likely get a report. And things are far more likely to go wrong on a questing profile because it does so much more.

18 minutes ago, Rinrin11 said:

If you're not babysitting then I would actually say grinding is safer on Northdale, if you use your own grinding profiles rather than a public one. The problem with questing is that there's so many people in the quest hubs that if something goes wrong im the script  you'll likely get a report. And things are far more likely to go wrong on a questing profile because it does so much more.

I agree. That is why I switch. When I babysit i might quest. But at work my bots only grind. Northdale is still pretty packed.