Everything posted by Droidz
-
Backlinks and Partners
Official Webpages: MMORobot EN: http://wrobot.eu/ MMORobot FR: http://mmorobot.fr/ MMORobot DE: http://mmorobot.de/ MMORobot BE: http://mmorobot.be/ Partners: TechProg.fr: Post here. MMORobot.eu (FR): Here. BackLinks: OwnedCore.com: Post here and here. ElitePvpers.com: Here D3Scene.com: Here (Send me a private message if you have link to MMORobot website, I'll add your link here)
-
Looking for enhancement profile
Hello, In main window, go to tab "Tools", click on button "Create Fight Class". In new window click on "Load FightClass" and select your fightclass "[Ohren]Enhancement Shaman.xml". In top left (of fightclass window) edit "Range" option (put 4 or 5 for melee). Save (with "Save FightClass" button).
-
WRobot 1.1.0 bugs reports
Sorry, I have I post update today.
-
the rogue class does not work
Oui je parle français, dit moi les sorts que tu utilises je vais faire la classe de combat.
-
Profile Converter
Hi, Thanks wait next update
-
Troll Warrior - 1-5 - Help - File attached
Np, I did not have the time today but I'll look your profile tomorrow.
-
Summoning pet
All time? Do you have summon pet before launch bot? (You can edit fightclass and deactivate option use pet)
-
Background mode
Do you use wow window mode? If yes you can resize wow window to minimum (You cannot minimize wow window in taskbar, otherwise wrobot don't works, but you can put wow in Background and play, go to internet, or look movie this don't cause problem with wrobot). (you can search on the web an software for hide window, but I'll do not add this feature)
-
Make a Section only for users of wrobot bot
I have added forum: http://wrobot.eu/forum/45-mmorobot-users-forum/
-
AFK in BGs
Do you have try to reset battlegrounder settings? I have changed default settings since the 1.1.0 and fixed a lot of bug. Try to reinstall wrobot in new folder, don't edit bg settings and tell me if you have again problem (keep your old wrobot folder).
-
the rogue class does not work
You can try to make your own fightclass, if you are low level it is very easy. Look this tuto: and edit existing fightclasses for understand how they work. If you have problem say me what spells do you uses and i'll help you.
-
AFK in BGs
Hello, Do you have exclude battleground such as written in product settings: This two battlegrounds don't works fine for the moment, but all others battlegrounds works fine.
- Battle Pet dead itself after use Self-Destrust or Explode in leveling.
-
Advice
Wait next update and tell me if problem is solved. Thanks
-
Settings not getting saved
It is no a bug, you need to put object id (number) (no object name). To get id of object you can use wowhead, for Silkweed the wowhead links is http://www.wowhead.com/object=209350 and http://www.wowhead.com/object=221544 (id is in url: 209350 and 221544). ps: You need to put object id, not item id (check if wowhead url is finish by object=ID not by item=ID), or you can also use dev tools for get id (entry).
- Randomly press N
-
Summoning pet
Wait next update and tell me if problem is solved.
-
Summoning pet
Hi, What is the name of your fightclass please. Thanks.
-
Flying mount going crazy
read this topic: Put N to sit keybinding for wait.
- Randomly press N
- Battle Pet dead itself after use Self-Destrust or Explode in leveling.
- Where do you guys sell your wow gold?
-
gathering bot for herbing
Hello, Can you share your log please.
-
Advice
Hello, I'll solve this problem. Thanks.
-
Two accounts on one computer available?
Hello, Sometimes I give subscription if you help wrobot.eumunity (create profiles, fightclasses, translates, help for the support, ...).