Everything posted by Droidz
-
Show which subscription codes are in use.
Hi, For the moment you can click on button "My Account" (button is at top of Logs). This button add in logs the license key used by the current wrobot.
-
adding npcs and mailbox
If you use fly mount in your profile replace <Type>None</Type> by <Type>Flying</Type> (in your profile and in Data\NpcDB.xml). But normaly I have fixed this problem with last update (if you use fly profile you can use only <Type>Flying</Type>, if you use ground pofile you can use <Type>None</Type> and Flying. in last update I have fixed profile creator for put automaticly flying if npc is outdoor.
-
stop bot if teleport
A random house, and is manual (by GM )
-
[FIGHT CLASS]Conditions
Your settings is converted to: if hostile Unit Count > 1 in a radius <= 8 yard You can convert your Fight class to C# code for see how your settings is used. For avoid problem you can replace Hostile Unit near by Unit Attack Player Near.
-
[Tutorial needed for procs in classes]
Hi, Can you try with lua condition: ( http://www.wowpedia.org/API_IsSpellOverlayed )
-
stop bot if teleport
This function can bug from time to time (even if that never puts arrived) (you can disabled this option in General Settings > Security tab). And I think that a logout better than remained without moved and not to answer at GM or to enter in the walls.
-
stop bot if teleport
No it is if gm teleport you. Gm use this for detect bot (teleport your toon to closed house and see if you are stuck) Envoyé depuis mon MI 2 avec Tapatalk
-
weird message - fight class not loading
I have worked with MrJiveTurkey for fixing problem, normally this problem is solved, you just need to update bot
-
weird message - fight class not loading
MrJiveTurkey do you have skype? and the time for try to fix this problem with teamviewer?
-
weird message - fight class not loading
If someone can try with this dll please: wManager.zip - Close wrobot - Download wManager.zip - Extract downloaded file (wManager.zip) in wrobot folder (normaly this replace wManager.dll file) - Launch WRobot (don't update it) - Try if you have again error.
- Saved fight class not loading
-
weird message - fight class not loading
If you can try to create a fightclass with the editor of fightclass and to send it to me (put just one spell, just for see xml struct). And if you could send your skype by PM to me, tomorrow will test with teamviewer. Thank you
-
weird message - fight class not loading
Update WRobot and try again, tell me if you have again problem. It is late in France I will sleep, I will add days of subscription to the people who one this problem.
-
weird message - fight class not loading
Can you try with this files please test.zip
-
bot doesn't attack in jade forrest
Do you have added target Id in your profile?
-
weird message - fight class not loading
Ok. You have probably not use correctly my file. - Close wrobot - Download wManager.zip - Extract downloaded file (wManager.zip) in wrobot folder (normaly this replace wManager.dll file) - Launch WRobot (don't update it) - Try if you have again error.
-
weird message - fight class not loading
You have clicked on No when wrobot request the update after replace this dll? I have added log and this is log of the old dll file What is the lang of your windows?
-
weird message - fight class not loading
Can you try with this file please wManager.zip
-
weird message - fight class not loading
Can you extract attach files in wrobot folder and bot with it
-
weird message - fight class not loading
Can you try it: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/asmxandxml/thread/726a46c0-1303-41a7-95be-f86a025b78e9 or http://go4answers.webhost4life.com/Example/unable-generate-temporary-class-25574.aspx
-
weird message - fight class not loading
I have updated bot, say me if this have resolve your problem.<br /><br />If you problem is not solved can you try to reinstall wrobot please (personnaly I don't have problem and I think I am not alone).
-
weird message - fight class not loading
Thanks, can you share your log file please.
-
weird message - fight class not loading
Please can you post here fight class and profile used.
-
weird message - fight class not loading
Hi, Can you send me your profil/fight class please
-
[FIGHT CLASS] Rage
Problem fixed in new update (I have divided by 10 directly in wrobot code for avoid problem).