Lifebloom - tbc

stigger

here's debug error thing.  am i doing something wrong? or does lifebloom just not work or what?

D] 22:32:30 - [FightClass] Lifebloom - NeedToRun time to execute: 0
[D] 22:32:30 - [FightClass] Lifebloom - NeedToRun = false - robotManager.Products.Products.InPause
[D] 22:32:30 - [FightClass] Lifebloom - NeedToRun time to execute: 0
[D] 22:32:30 - [FightClass] Lifebloom - NeedToRun = false - robotManager.Products.Products.InPause

i have it set to health of lessthan or = 95%, and the buff of less than 3 lifeblooms.  i'll attach the lifebloom fightclass thing i have up.  any help would be greatly appreciated.

lifebloom.png

Got it figured out.  seems to be working now kinda.  thanks Droidz.  The thing is with it though, there's no spell condition for "target buff stack".  so if i cast lifebloom on target, it will keep casting lifebloom unless I have 3 stacks on ME.  is there a way to code that in?

Also, Innervate wasn't working either, the debug said:  

[D] 12:38:00 - [FightClass] Innervate - NeedToRun = false - inCombatOnly
[D] 12:38:00 - [FightClass] Innervate - NeedToRun time to execute: 0

but I WAS in combat when that was happening.  

Also, swiftmend didn't seem to work, but i didn't run debug on that.  I'll post a debug report on swiftmend when I can.

i'm not sure if tbc has that kind of LUA Function but yes you could check it like that was and return true or false.

second solution would be using c#

Something like this:

return (ObjectManager.Me.TargetObject?.GetAllBuff().FirstOrDefault(s => s.ToString().Contains("BuffName") && s.Owner == ObjectManager.Me.Guid)?.Stack ?? 0) < 3;

You need to change BuffName into your spell name and change the condition at the end if you want another count.
Not tested but hope it helps.