Gatherer + GoTo + Relogger?

pala94

Hi all!

I would like to ask if someone could clarify to me how to set up a profile like this one:

1. Gather Herbs in Highmountain for 2 hours

2. Logout for 3 hours

3. Login 

4. Use Flight Master's Whistle

5. Fly to Aszuna

6. Gather Herbs in Aszuna for 2 hours

and so on..

I am able to use single profiles, but I need to manually take my character in the other zone and switch profile. Is there a way to automate it? and if so, how to do it?

Edit:

I tried to setup Relogger, following the Tutorial on this Forum, but it keeps starting wrobot every 3-5 seconds until i stop it. I mean multiple sessions of wrobot, even it is already opened.

Hello, you need to use Relogger with "Gatherer" boy (or "Quester" bot if WRobot cannot go to second profile from the first profiles alone).

For relogger, I think than you have select "WRobot.exe" in general settings, since WRobot for wow 7.1.0 you need to select renamed WRobot.exe (new name is like "UqtfGgP.exe"), you can reinstall WRobot to resolve problem and don't edit relogger "General Settings".

OK, I managed to make Relogger work:now it does exactly what I was looking for, except for the flight part. It walks from one zone to the other with the ground mount. Do I need to set a specific profile just for that action?

-

Edit: it may use flight path by himself sometimes, how do I train it to use flight paths? should I take it with the bot active?