Be Prepared... Influx of New Blood in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Hapiguy

Well, with the announcement today that Bossland GmbH is killing off the 'lifetime' HB keys, I have a feeling that wR will see some new people coming in.

Also, be prepared for the price of gold to increase a LOT over the next few weeks to a month, due to farmers having to buy new copies, etc.

This could be a VERY lucrative month.

Here's hoping, at least...

:ph34r:

It's good and bad though. It'll be good money wise for Droidz. But bad in that we'll be dealing with a lot of people who expect WRobot to be similar to HB. Hopefully some good HB devs come over and contribute to this bot :)

2 minutes ago, Zan said:

It's good and bad though. It'll be good money wise for Droidz. But bad in that we'll be dealing with a lot of people who expect WRobot to be similar to HB. Hopefully some good HB devs come over and contribute to this bot :)

That's what I'm shooting for, and honestly, Droidz does a really good job, and should get the benefit of expanding our playerbase, and the increase of income that will also come with that.

There are a LOT of dissatisfied HB community devs and other contributors, so we'll see...

Yes, we will get a LOT of people looking for a 1-click wonderbot, who can't see past that for the true potential of wR, but I'm good with that too.

Looking forward to it, and it's almost certain that the cost of gold will increase as a large amount of the people who were using the lifetime keys were farmers with multiple copies per IP, etc.

Honestly, I'm rather excited... :cool:

As was said by Zan I am glad for Droidz. Should hopefully bring in more cash flow for him.

I have only been using the bot for about 5 days and I am over the moon with it, preforms so well and is superior to HB in my opinion for farming purposes.

The extra input, community wise would be great, more scripts etc.

However the scripts I am using I have noticed only 1 other player using them on 6 medium/high pop realms, so its a little sad knowing I might end up with lots of other people joining the bot train.

Time to learn how to write my own :D

Profiles for skinning, herbs, and ore are very easy to make. I'll be looking into making some dungeon farming profiles when I get the chance. It'll be a huge learning curve for me but I'll have time in a few weeks to test those waters :)

1 hour ago, Blight said:

As was said by Zan I am glad for Droidz. Should hopefully bring in more cash flow for him.

I have only been using the bot for about 5 days and I am over the moon with it, preforms so well and is superior to HB in my opinion for farming purposes.

The extra input, community wise would be great, more scripts etc.

However the scripts I am using I have noticed only 1 other player using them on 6 medium/high pop realms, so its a little sad knowing I might end up with lots of other people joining the bot train.

Time to learn how to write my own :D

Absolutely.

On a high-pop server, just hanging out in Suramar, I've seen several toons at once run through on eeny's suramar profile, so it's always best to make your own, if you can take the time.

Welcome to wRobot and good luck!