Looking to buy Wrobot

gridz

Hello all

With the closure of HB to UK users I am now looking for a new Botbase to make my home

My Question before i join are as follows:

1. How Safe is this bot ? has it been detected alot recently since Legion release ?

2.Does this bot come or have many free profiles for Duegon runs,leveling and gathering ?

3. How easy is it to create my own profiles for this bot?

Thanks all

Just once ? wow thats not bad at all considering how hardcore Blizzard have been taking action recently 

any answers for the rest of my questions ?

2.Does this bot come or have many free profiles for Duegon runs,leveling and gathering ?

no

depends on you

1 minute ago, wlhr said:

no

depends on you

Is there paided 1-110 profiles for leveing and grinding ?

When you say it depends on me.I have written gathering profiles for piroxbot and HB bot with the use of the recording addons and then used some sample code from other profiles for venders etc. 

Will that be enough or are these profiles complex ? 

Also does this Bot have addons like HB does ?

Is there paided 1-110 profiles for leveing and grinding ? Yes & No. Nothing from 1-110.

Will that be enough or are these profiles complex? Yes, it should be enough. It's easy to make gathering profiles with the use of built in tools. You can also import hotspots from other companies profiles.

Also does this Bot have addons like HB does ? Yes it has addons but not the same format.

25 minutes ago, Zan said:

Is there paided 1-110 profiles for leveing and grinding ? Yes & No. Nothing from 1-110.

Will that be enough or are these profiles complex? Yes, it should be enough. It's easy to make gathering profiles with the use of built in tools. You can also import hotspots from other companies profiles.

Also does this Bot have addons like HB does ? Yes it has addons but not the same format.

Thanks for the reply !

• 2 weeks later...

It is not dead @gridz

I just belive those questions have been answered so many times now, if you just looked a little into the forum.

Yes, as mentioned it is propperly the safest non private bot out there

There are a 1-70 alliance and a 1-80 horde profile, and there are some grinding profiles after that - but i would make my own grinds after the quest profiles runs out.

If it is just grinding profiles - then i wont take that long to start creating your own - Same goes with fightclass, but the question is how good they will be? again that depend on the time you spend creating them.