About This File
PvE Retribution Paladin
This fight class is usable by any level. You do not have to remove spells you have not learned yet from the rotation.
- Keep up Inquisition (with at least 3 Holy Power).
- Cast Templar's Verdict (only with 5 Holy Power).
- Cast Hammer of Wrath (when available).
- Cast Exorcism
- Cast Crusader Strike (when fighting less than 4 targets).
- Cast Judgment
- Against 2 or more targets, replaces Templar's Verdict with Divine Storm.
- Against 4 or more targets, replaces Crusader Strike with Hammer of the Righteous.
Word of Glory will replace Templar's Verdict and/or Divine Storm when health is less than 50%. After combat, extra Holy Power will be spent on Word of Glory if your health is lower than 100%.
Lay on Hands is used if your health falls below 20%.
Guardian of Ancient Kings is cast whenever possible.
Avenging Wrath is cast whenever possible.
Hammer of Justice or Fist of Justice is cast whenever possible.
Rebuke is cast when target is casting.
Depending on your talent spec you can specify additional spells to be used:
Execution Sentence: If True, will be cast before primary rotation starts as long as target health is not below 40%.
Light's Hammer: If True, will be cast if you have more than one attacker within 10 yards.
Sacred Shield: If True, Sacred Shield buff will be maintained.
Speed of Light: If True, Speed of Light will be cast if your target attempts to flee.
Blessing of Kings: If True, Blessing of Kings buff will be maintained.
Blessing of Might: If True, Blessing of Might buff will be maintained.
If both Blessing of Kings and Blessing of Might are true you will have a bad time.
What's New in Version v1
- Initial release