About This File
This is my paid version of the Vanilla Hunter Marksmanship Wrobot Rotation
It is highly advanced, and has an in-game interface, where you can control almost every aspect of the rotation.
For support and suggestions please use: https://discord.gg/9jvgqgS
The Paid version comes with some unique features like the in-game interface, /commands and more.
The hunter will move back if you are too close to the target to use your bow. This requires that the target does not have aggro on the hunter.
The hunter will feed it's pet if needed, and you can set the food in-game.
This fightclass will save your settings between sessions, so if you set something example: Turn off Multi-Shot. Then next time you log on it will have saved that setting!
Can be used for leveling (Utillizes level abilities)
Optimized rotation for max DPS
Does not break Polymorph, and doesn't break drinking (Unless your mana is full)
Using these abilities can be turned off in the interface
Hunter Combat Abilities
- Aimed Shot <- Main ability
- Multi-shot <- Second Main ability
- Hunter's Mark <- Will only cast on targets that is sensible (Hostile targets etc.)
- Rapid Fire <- Has 3 modes Cooldown, Elite & Boss
- Volley <- Uses Volley if 5 or more mobs around target
- Volley Mob Amount <- Set the amount of mobs that needs to be in a group, to use Volley.
- Blood Fury <- Will only be able to use if you are an Orc, Has 3 modes Cooldown, Elite & Boss
- Berserking <- Will only be able to use if you are a Troll, Has 3 modes Cooldown, Elite & Boss
- Trinket 1 - <- Will use your first trinket if it has a use ability, Has 3 modes Cooldown, Elite & Boss
- Trinket 2 - <- Will use your second trinket if it has a use ability, Has 3 modes Cooldown, Elite & Boss
Hunter Misc Abilities
- Aspect of the Hawk <- Will keep on unless Cheetah is on, then it will only be on in combat
- Trueshot Aura <- Is always on
- Feign Death <- Smart | Will only use this if pet is close to target and it will also wait some time for your pet to get aggro.
Pet Misc Abilities
- Pet Auto Attack <- Pet will auto attack your target (will not spam)
- Call pet
- Revive Pet
- Mend pet
- Feed pet <- Very smart | Will feed pet whatever food you have specified in the Pet Food area. It will only feed pet if pet needs it. Pet will not attack while being fed
- Pet Food <- Define what food your pet eats (Default: Clefthoof Ribs)
- Serpent Sting <- Will be off by default unless you are below level 50
- Arcane shot <- Is off by default unless you are below level 50
- Ratpor Strike <- Will be off by default unless you are below level 50
- Mongoose Bite <- Will be off by default unless you are below level 50
- Freezing Trap <- Will be off by default unless you are below level 50. It will use freezing trap if there are more than 1 mob in front of you (good if you don't have pet, or you pull too many mobs while questing)
- Aspect of the Cheetah <- Will be used between fights, to get there faster.
- Aspect of the Monkey <- Will only work if Aspect of the Hawk is Disabled
Backtracking <- Turn on/off backtracking from mobs.
/statusframe <- shows/Hides the in-game interface
/rotatoggle <- Toggles rota pause on/off.
These commands can be bound in-game by making a macro and adding to an action bar.
- Please add suggestions on my Discord.
- Aspect of the Cheetah no longer tunrs on between mobs or when running away from mobs.
- Backtracking (Range), made a lot smarter. Does not backtrack if you have aggro, Will not backtrack from mob that is moving. (Still a bug in WRobot, so the range is still 12 instead of 8).
- Pet now goes in defensive mode when attacking a mob (So if the pet is tanking multiple mobs, it will no longer run back to the player when target is dead).
- Fixed Lua Error that compares number with nil (This was caused by the fightclass checking if pet was happy, when there was no pet).
- A lot of small bug fixes that was not hurting, but shouldn't be there.
- Serpent Sting no longer used on Elementals/Undead
- Revisited backtracking AGAIN (Droidz 'fix' did not work)
- Added Aspect of the Monkey (Will only work if Aspect of the Hawk is Disabled)
- Backtracking control added.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
Here you will find the answers to most of your questions.
If your issue is not in this list, feel free to seek help in the support channel that fits the fightclass you're using.
[Q] = Questions
[A] = Answer
[Q]: The xml file is only containing 1 line of code, is this a scam?
[A]: No, this is not a scam. All my fightclasses are encrypted, WRobot reads the encryption key then it loads all my code.
[Q]: I have loaded the file, but nothing happens in-game (no interface).?
[A]: This can be because of a few reasons:
1) Your game client is not English.
2) Your WRobot is only trial version If it's not any of these two then get help in the support.
3) You have the settings stored from a pre v2.0.0, they are messing with the new version. Go to wrobot/settings folder and delete anything with "Ordush" in the name.
4) Your WRobot setup, has a setting set to something that breaks the fightclass. Try making a new WRobot install, in a new folder.
[Q]: All other fightclasses works fine, why doesn't your?
[A]: Most other fightclasses are not nearly as advanced as mine is. My fightclasses utilizes a lot more functions from WRobot. This means more can go worng with your install.
Making a fresh install of WRobot is the safest bet to make sure nothing is wrongly set up.
Always feel free to send me suggestions or bug reports via PM on WRobot Forum or through my Discord channel!
What's New in Version 1.0.3 See changelog
- Backtracking control added.