About This File
Edited by elitecasaj00
What's New in Version 1.1.1 See changelog
Further improvements to ranged pull logic:
- When configured to use ranged pulls, fight class now remembers which mobs are ranged vs. melee and will no longer attempt to pull ranged mobs, i.e., casters, after the first unsuccessful attempt and will instead revert to using Charge.
- Configured to use Heroic Strike more often during favorable conditions against single mobs, e.g., high target HP%, excess rage, other skills on cooldown, etc.
- Improvements to Intimidating Shout + Bandage logic; quicker to return to combat and now re-engages with the lowest HP target.
- Added Sweeping Strikes cooldown timer; allows for increased and more efficient use of Cleave while Sweeping Strikes is on cooldown and character has excess rage.
- Improved Charge logic to reduce frequency of missed Charges when approaching mobs that are at a close distance or beyond line of sight.
- Fixed issue causing bot to flag as stuck during Charge use.