About This File
Use the recommendations from Icy Veins . Multi-target support. Artefact used. LFR Tested.
All talents except Ghostly Strike(15:1), Parley(75:1) and Cannonball (90:1) are supported at the moment. Some of them are optional and off per default (see screenshot). Also almost of the rogue spells are supported (except Riposte, Bribe)
I use the recommendations for raid encounters from Icy Veins for my talents (3,1,1,3,3,2,2) to test my build, but you are free to use your own.
I've tested it with different chars on different Levels 1-100 and it works fine.
Dont forget to follow this file, if you want to be informed about updates !!!
Important: Unlock fps limit (General Settings) to get more dps
You have to enable some options (see Screenshot). A few samples:
- You want to go pickpocketing: Enable "Stealth", "Pickpocket" and "Sap"; disable "--Break Stealth"
- You want to go to Dungeon: Enable "Stealth" and --"Break Stealth"; disable "Pick Pocket"; Using "Sap" is your Choise.
- use: --iron Trap uf you want to farm fur or leather in Nagrand (WoD)
- "--use item, if heal low" use only "Healing Tonic" (WoD) at the moment. You can add other heal potions,
- "--use item, if exit" is only used for Archealogy (WoD,Pandaria)
It's Version 1.x and there is a lot to test. Please tell me, if something missing or could be better. Use the Review function below. I need feedback
What's New in Version 1.7.0 See changelog
add: Artefact Weapon will be used.
add: Blind (use ist with --next Enemy)
add: --next Enemy (to set a blinded target in focus
add: Kidney Shot (PVP always on, PVE optional (off)
chg: Kick (supports focus)
chg: --use Item (to solve some artefacts)
chg: Blade Flurry (disabled if near focus blinded)
chg: something her, something there
chg: Icy Veins (24.07.2016) changed the Priority. Me too.
chg: Roll the Bones will be started, if the 5 CP comes from Mark for death.
add: range fight added. It's an option and off per default.
add: Low level support (1-10). If you have reached lvl 10, you have to switch to outlaw