[RunMacroLua] "/click" not working

ScripterQQ

Hello, I'm trying to create a simple Quester profiles that press few buttons on the game, I'm using mainly RunMacroLua.

Step like "/target Dalaran Inkeeper" work good, also InteractUnit("target") (this one is RunLuaCode)

The problem is after I targeted the NPC and I interact with it, I want the bot to press some buttons, which are basically a lua macro with "/click Button1" "/click Button2" and so on.

For some reason, the bot cannot execute the commands and it stucks at the InteractUnit step, what am I missing?

Thanks for any help ?

17 minutes ago, ScripterQQ said:

Hello, I'm trying to create a simple Quester profiles that press few buttons on the game, I'm using mainly RunMacroLua.

Step like "/target Dalaran Inkeeper" work good, also InteractUnit("target") (this one is RunLuaCode)

The problem is after I targeted the NPC and I interact with it, I want the bot to press some buttons, which are basically a lua macro with "/click Button1" "/click Button2" and so on.

For some reason, the bot cannot execute the commands and it stucks at the InteractUnit step, what am I missing?

Thanks for any help ?

If you want to target and interact with a NPC and then also click some Buttons in the opened frame, then it's important to use sleeps between the commands.

Example in the QuestSorted:

<QuestsSorted Action="RunLuaCode" NameClass="InteractUnit(&quot;Lillith's Dinner Table&quot;)" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="1000" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunMacroLua" NameClass="/click QuestFrameCompleteButton" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="Wait" NameClass="1500" />
    <QuestsSorted Action="RunMacroLua" NameClass="/click QuestFrameCompleteQuestButton" />