Best approach for 5 Man dungeons

Hello,

im trying to a 5 man dungeon team running lvl 70 dungeons. I developed a lot of profiles for hb in the past but im not 100% familiar with wrobot yet.

The main problem for me is the missing LFG Tool in TBC. Atm i have 2 different ideas:

Quester: all 5 bots running the same questing profile and synced by a plugin (like pause the bot till all toons entered the instance)

Quester + Party Bot: Tank running quester and synced by a plugin as well

Does anyone has something similar working? Also which solution would be more gank resistant outside the instance?

7 hours ago, naviomg said:

Hello,

im trying to a 5 man dungeon team running lvl 70 dungeons. I developed a lot of profiles for hb in the past but im not 100% familiar with wrobot yet.

The main problem for me is the missing LFG Tool in TBC. Atm i have 2 different ideas:

Quester: all 5 bots running the same questing profile and synced by a plugin (like pause the bot till all toons entered the instance)

Quester + Party Bot: Tank running quester and synced by a plugin as well

Does anyone has something similar working? Also which solution would be more gank resistant outside the instance?

I am working on a secret project, and it works.
Give me some time to finish my other stuff and i will make a release.
(Yes i made a dungeon bot)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mike-Mail said:

will your dungeon bot be for sale or free, also will it work for wotlk rdf hc?

A lot of time has been put into it, so it will not be free.
Right now the framework works for vanilla. However i will update it so it works for other expansions too. ?