Quester Error

Nosferatuepic

Help me pls, i create a Quester profile, and at one stage I had an error, I can not determine which type it will fix. I tried to remove the latest news - it did not help ?

I do not know why the error is in Russian, because of this I can not determine the problem. Translated roughly like "Could not find the name of the type or namespace (omitted directive using or reference to the assembly?)

Maybe you'll help me find the cause of the error, or tell me where to look for it. I'm new to writing profiles, so do not be angry with my mistakes. Thank you in advance

P.S Sry for terrible english, my quest profile in files

Безымянный.png

UdQuester_byBaron.xml

Allow me to be the first to provide the low effort " you file dont work!" Comment with absolutely no further explanation that (to me) you are  known for.

Edited by eeny

Secondly- the file has empty quests in it. 

When the bot loads a quester It checks all the quest's, this file has two empty "<none>" quests which are causing the namespace issue.  remove them and it loads fine.

Empty_quests.PNG

5 hours ago, eeny said:

Secondly- the file has empty quests in it. 

When the bot loads a quester It checks all the quest's, this file has two empty "<none>" quests which are causing the namespace issue.  remove them and it loads fine.

Empty_quests.PNG

Thank you! Maybe you know too how i do part 2? (quest with same name)