Lock keeps casting CoA over and over.

Stranger

Have you tried just using "Target Buff" not "Target Buff Casted By Me".  Im not sure if the BC client can determine if the buff is yours or not so it might just ignore it?

May be worth a shot.  or re-work my Vanilla C# lock FC.

Eeny thank you alot! You are my saviour. The bot fnally casts Curse of Agony once and recasts them when they run off.. 

I had no idea that clients saw certain things differently.

Is there any guide or page i can read to learn these differences? Atm ive tried to read what i could find and i also downloaded fightclasses of other expansions and opened these up in the fightclass editor to see how they did certain things. The 'Buff casted by me" came from a WotLK fightclass i opened to learn about fightclasses.

29 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Eeny thank you alot! You are my saviour. The bot fnally casts Curse of Agony once and recasts them when they run off.. 

I had no idea that clients saw certain things differently.

Is there any guide or page i can read to learn these differences? Atm ive tried to read what i could find and i also downloaded fightclasses of other expansions and opened these up in the fightclass editor to see how they did certain things. The 'Buff casted by me" came from a WotLK fightclass i opened to learn about fightclasses.

Good to hear man.

No real guide or page on what works where- just take into consideration that fight class editor was written for WoD/ Legion and back ported to BC and Vanilla.  A lot of the more complex code / LUA it ran on doesnt exist in Earlier WoW.  For an XML fight class, start it simple and just add  more and more conditions.  Simple usually being better.

Ive used Gathering and the fishing bot on my main account. Not banned at all. Not botting on the account anymore either and not planning to.

This dummy account was created cause i dont want to bot with my main account anymore. But i was testing this FightClass with the rotationbot. The bot was around lvl 30 and only did a few quests.