What features are you missing?

Bambo

Hey wRobot community,

please tell me. what would make wRobot a perfect bot to you?

Where do you see room for improvement?

The reason I am asking is, because my roadmap of vanilla content is about to be finished. So I will start TBC content for wrobot soon (Tbc questing for example). And maybe some features that you guys are missing?

Kind Regards

Edit: Obvsly my vanilla products will be updated in frequent intervals.

Edited by Bambo

• 4 weeks later...

What about a feature / plugin that sets an alarm if the bot is stuck accepting/ completing quests, stuck on terrain, gets teleported, gets a group invite etc etc. I like alarms to notify me rather than the game closing.

I think it would be really cool as well to develop a feature/plugin that puts variation in to the path the bot takes to the target so that its not always just a 100% straight line. Maybe sway the character or have a calculation that allows you to strafe slightly before going directly toward your target (at random)... but maybe that can only be done inside of the fight class.

3 hours ago, Macro said:

What about a feature / plugin that sets an alarm if the bot is stuck accepting/ completing quests, stuck on terrain, gets teleported, gets a group invite etc etc. I like alarms to notify me rather than the game closing.

I think it would be really cool as well to develop a feature/plugin that puts variation in to the path the bot takes to the target so that its not always just a 100% straight line. Maybe sway the character or have a calculation that allows you to strafe slightly before going directly toward your target (at random)... but maybe that can only be done inside of the fight class.

1. wDiscord

2. MovementRandomizer + SmoothMove