because you got reported. Botting is always a risk. I was notified by a gm and thankfully i was at the pc. I talked to him the whole time and i was botting and he said he was just making sure cause he had reports of me botting. Still botting and currently level 61 and 45. You are gonna get lucky or not. If you leave it running afk and when someone whispers u or invites u to group and ur just wacking away and then several hours later still same spot wacking away....its 2019 people aren't stupid and know how to tell a bot. 

On 1/19/2019 at 6:31 AM, Spesh said:

because you got reported. Botting is always a risk. I was notified by a gm and thankfully i was at the pc. I talked to him the whole time and i was botting and he said he was just making sure cause he had reports of me botting. Still botting and currently level 61 and 45. You are gonna get lucky or not. If you leave it running afk and when someone whispers u or invites u to group and ur just wacking away and then several hours later still same spot wacking away....its 2019 people aren't stupid and know how to tell a bot. 

I also thought about it, you strengthened my confidence. I will not leave the bot without control for example at night

Hey have you tried changing your IP? I was suicide botting on a few accounts and they were all IP banned (should've used proxies) but miraculously the accounts themselves didn't get banned. I just changed my IP and I could log into all the accounts again. Make sure you change your public IP not private IP.

On nightbane admin in invisibility is going around the spots ( they are checking the time /played without logging too ) and he is adding to the mob currently attacked god mode. If you still attack it - banana. Grinder is very visible write your own grinding method and use very large area ( harder to spot by ppl - going merry o round in 20 yard circle is not good idea )