How to make casters run to mob and auto attack when low mana

gramdeck

How to make casters run to mob and auto attack when low mana

ive set up my profile to be at 30 range but when he runs out of mana he stands still and waits untill the mob gets close, additionally when my bot is oom he will wait untill he has enough mana before attacking instead of running up and autoattacking

IIRC Droidz put in an option where is a FC has <25 yd range it will trigger auto attack and if its > 25 yds it wont trigger it.

You would need to write the FC in C# and put a range clause in it.. If you are still keen take a look at my vanilla Hunter FC and look at the range function and change the options to be Mana driven so if you have  <10% mana the range is 5 yds so the bot auto attacks.

Ideally... gear / set the bot up so it wont go OOM or set up wanding for low mana situations.

Edited by eeny

21 minutes ago, eeny said:

IIRC Droidz put in an option where is a FC has <25 yd range it will trigger auto attack and if its > 25 yds it wont trigger it.

You would need to write the FC in C# and put a range clause in it.. If you are still keen take a look at my vanilla Hunter FC and look at the range function and change the options to be Mana driven so if you have  <10% mana the range is 5 yds so the bot auto attacks.

Ideally... gear / set the bot up so it wont go OOM or set up wanding for low mana situations.

How do you set up wand?

13 minutes ago, gramdeck said:

How do you set up wand?

depends on the version of wow  you play... take a look at other FC's that use it and implement it in yours.

Edited by eeny