Trouble with some of the Fight Class conditions

bodacias

I have been creating my own fight class for a rogue, & then testing it in game to work out any kinks/errors -I'm having trouble applying some of the Spell Conditions successfully, for example: Trying to prevent the bot from Spamming [Sinister Strike], I tried adding the Condition: Combo Point to the spell [Eviscerate] to Equal & 5,  I have also tried to use other conditions to prevent this, such as adding a Timer to [Sinister Strike] & lowering the Priority -Is the Combo Point condition working? or perhaps I'm missing something - any help is appreciated 

• 3 weeks later...

still no replies.....another question on the topic of Spell Conditions, I don't see a condition to apply to spells for if/when my Character is -incapacitated/slowed or rooted  -I see the condition: "Me is stunned" & I see one "Pacified"  <---I'm testing these to see if they will trigger my spell for incapacitated/slowed or rooted -for example: NPC Roots (etc.) my character -I want to add a condition to shapeshift out of the roots/hamstring/rogue gouge/frost nova 

On 1/27/2019 at 4:53 AM, bodacias said:

I have been creating my own fight class for a rogue, & then testing it in game to work out any kinks/errors -I'm having trouble applying some of the Spell Conditions successfully, for example: Trying to prevent the bot from Spamming [Sinister Strike], I tried adding the Condition: Combo Point to the spell [Eviscerate] to Equal & 5,  I have also tried to use other conditions to prevent this, such as adding a Timer to [Sinister Strike] & lowering the Priority -Is the Combo Point condition working? or perhaps I'm missing something - any help is appreciated 

You're trying to prevent it from spamming sinister.. are you saying it's only using sinister and not eviscerate? Sinister should be at the bottom of the priority list, as long as evis is above it, it will use that instead (if its conditions are met). 
In regards to your cc breaking, there should also be one called is rooted, try that one maybe? Otherwise yes you could go through the painstaking task of adding the debuffs.

The fightclass creator is there for basic fightclasses, you wont be able to get a very advanced fightclass out of it without adding some c# at which point you might as well make the whole FC in C#.

Thanks for the reply ? -yeah in combat it was only using [Sinister Strike], like it would just sinister strike over & over, pass 5 CP & never use [Eviscerate] (even when the "combo point" condition was applied to use the spell @ 5 CP), & I tried using it in a few combinations (tried applying it to sinister strike then tried it on eviscerate) made no difference. I figure I'm just doing something wrong, but it sure seems like the condition is not working. -just wondered if anyone else had similar trouble or can confirm. I'll have to look for that "is rooted" condition. & yeah I have never dabbled with C# or programming in general, can say its interesting but looks like allot.