2 bots open but 1 will close

2wheels

I have Wrobot apps open and running. After a couple mins one will close though. It was working fine all day today. Going to try downloading another wrobot and launch from a separate folder.

Update: They both remain open but this only works when I launch from separate folders.

Here is a recent log I just got a few min ago. I find it weird it was working for most of the day then suddenly not working. I also find it weird I dont have this issue when I launch the bot from two different folders.

[Navigator] 13:08 - Path Count: 3
[Fight] 13:08 - Cast Battle Stance (Battle Stance)
[Fight] 13:08 - Cast Mortal Strike (Mortal Strike)
[Fight] 13:08 - Cast Thunder Clap (Thunder Clap)
[Fight] 13:08 - Cast Battle Stance (Battle Stance)
[Fight] 13:08 - Cast Slam (Slam)
[Fight] 13:08 - Cast Mortal Strike (Mortal Strike)
[Normal] 13:08 - Loot Venture Co. Ruffian
[Error] 13:08 - Connection error, close bot. **edited by twizt3dkitty**

[Error] 13:08 - System.Char[]

[Normal] 13:08 - Stop Grinder Complete
[Normal] 13:08 - Stop Grinder Complete
[Normal] 13:08 - Dispose Grinder Complete

I removed your serial number from the post for security purposes.

And yes, that pretty much confirms it, your closing your first instance of wrobot because a second was created using the same license key.

Hmmm, I have both keys in their though, do I manually need to select which key I want to use? It also doesnt always let me choose. I just opened up 2 bots and I didnt get an option that shows the serial numbers.

UPDATE: I get the option to end the key when I launch the app from the folder but if I use the shortcut I don't get the option. So I launched both from folder, not using short cut and manually clicked one key, then the other key after launching again. They both stay open when I do it like that. Any reason why i cant choose a key from the shortcut?

Yes, when you launch the bot the second time, you need to click on the other serial number

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

**edit**

I assume your talking about the autologin shortcut, this saves your key into its memory. It is limited to only saving one key. If you install from my installer, or create a shortcut on your desktop to wrobot.exe and run that, it will allow you to select which key.