Help projeck

NAY

Map to make the program could mark the path, that is, assign the path that will be followed by a hero on the map during the game redakitrovat could and that would be followed in the way that narisayut map program I hope you get the idea))) with best wishes Nayy, Alex)) 

I mean, to be able to celebrate like this map directly in the program. This will simplify the profile settings, and not have to load profiles, when it will be possible to establish a simple way in which the character will follow. I use Google Translator from Russian into English and the translation may be slightly distorted, so that vnimate

Новый точечный рисунок (4).bmp

Hello,

Thanks for suggestion it is good idea but this can cause problem in profile or make bad quality profile. I think lost a little time to make profile with profile creator is best that make quick profile but not safe.

Hello,

Thanks for suggestion it is good idea but this can cause problem in profile or make bad quality profile. I think lost a little time to make profile with profile creator is best that make quick profile but not safe.

and what are the problems? can be done as an additional opportunity to expand and have a little view of the map, to do so it was easy to be elementary omechat way to make extra chips in paynet create a circle, square, treugolnik, omechat points from one to another to obedenineiya in a circle, well here you have to show imagination.

The problem is to get the good position (if position found by WRobot is not exactly good (for the height) wrobot can stuck).

After it is good idéa but not very safely for the users (I think more suitably to lost few minute to use profile creator).

Use the map to remove point of profile by click or to go to position (if you don't want go to manually) can be useful tools. Or make new bot (product) to farming without profile (just farm nodes near start position).