How do you even set this bot up?I cant seem to get mine to work

Ok, got the profile set up, made it not attack pets(which it still targets with fervor and tries to re-target for 20+times, pretty much anyone can tell its bot). But thats the least of my problems. The problem is that the bot does NOT move at all, even after I turned off freemode and recorded my own path 10+times, different profiles and still no avail. As you can see my custom profile in the folder called H WSG xml

Capture3.PNG

profiles.PNG

Here are some interesting logs it always throws out, and also this, more importantly: why are you doing this to me? why are you trying to follow random players? I want the bot to follow a set predefined path. 

always throws out.PNG

Capturefollow.PNG

I just need something like this(red-blue-yellow-cherry-black-green-purple, repeat), which ive been trying to do for the billionth time but no success. it either just stands there(95% of the time), or tries to follow random players. Dude, if i wanted to follow players I would just multibox 6 or 7 guys myself without any bot which would be alot more effective, but thats not what im trying to do here

wsgz.jpg

Can someone at least explain why the fock is the bot trying to follow random players? I DONT WANT IT TO FOLLOW RANDOM PLAYERS. Its off free mode. Do i not have it off freemode??! we got support here or ded forum?

Making a video of this bull$shit

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 1:35 AM, hoipolloi said:

Ok, le profil est configuré, fait en sorte qu’il n’attaque pas les familiers (qu’il cible toujours avec ferveur et tente de se reconcentrer pendant plus de 20 fois, pratiquement tout le monde peut le dire à son bot). Mais c'est le moindre de mes problèmes. Le problème est que le bot ne bouge PAS du tout, même après avoir désactivé le mode libre et enregistré mon propre chemin plus de 10 fois, des profils différents et toujours sans résultat. Comme vous pouvez voir mon profil personnalisé dans le dossier appelé H WSG xml

Capture3.PNG

profils.png

Hello,

sorry for delay.

remove file "[H]WSG" and rename file "[H]WSG.xml" to "[H]WSG"