Bot aint walking AV?

notsure

Hi,

I just purchased and still looking how this tooling works. But isnt there a default profile? Bot doesnt do anything when in AV or any battleground, just walk like 3 yards every minute. Its anti-afk? No profile?? do i need to make them myself, or can i download profile anywhere? 

I see there's a profile folder, but how to select which profile to choose? 

Thanks in advance

Record your own profile
Turn off free mode

Or just turn off free mode (with no profile available) and it will try and contribute - although not in a very sophisticated way

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

Mounting is done by wRobot, spells are done by your fightclass (make your own if you're not happy with the one you have).

I see, but how to set which keybindings to use? Seems like its trying to mount (in the log) but actually conjuring water ingame. Is there some basic video to see how to config this properly? the battlegrounder? Or tutorial to set it up?

All over the forums. It doesn't use keybinds. It uses spells. This is not comparable to Pirox (which you were probably thinking of).
Take your time to read up on how to use wRobot. Sources are plenty and I'm not going to spoon feed them to you.

The battlegrounder product is separate from everything else. It basically just signs your char up and tells it where to run and which enemies to attack. Basic functionality is handled by the bot framework and the fightclass (rotation). If you just expect to use Mage.cs (fightclass that comes with wRobot) in BGs you'll get banned within a day.
There are tutorials on how to make your own fightclass, both in C# or using the fightclass editor. 

38 minutes ago, Matenia said:

All over the forums. It doesn't use keybinds. It uses spells. This is not comparable to Pirox (which you were probably thinking of).
Take your time to read up on how to use wRobot. Sources are plenty and I'm not going to spoon feed them to you.

The battlegrounder product is separate from everything else. It basically just signs your char up and tells it where to run and which enemies to attack. Basic functionality is handled by the bot framework and the fightclass (rotation). If you just expect to use Mage.cs (fightclass that comes with wRobot) in BGs you'll get banned within a day.
There are tutorials on how to make your own fightclass, both in C# or using the fightclass editor. 

I understand the spoonthing, but atleast an URL to start? where do i find the documentation, i hardly find anything on this website, only a forum with much of different troubles.