Regret Purchasing Everything

wakeland15

I purchased the following:

1 month sub to WRobot

1-60 Horde Bambo Questing

1-60 Feral Druid paid fight class

1-60 Horde grinder (for some variation)

HumanMaster Plugin

I've botted in the past with Vanilla botter (all the way back to Feenix Emerald Dream days) and zzukbot, and decided to give this bot a try since it looked more real in the videos I watched.

I specifically bought all of this for the new Elysium server that just came out, and unfortunately it's nearly impossible to bot here. Their GMs look for bots all the time and bots are obviously easy to spot if you know what you're looking for. I tried many different ways to go about it and I got banned every time.

1. Tried to totally AFK it, got banned before I even hit level 6. The bots looked good too

2. Leveled to 6, let it go 6-10, got banned at level 9.

3. Leveled to 10, got bear form, let it go. Got banned around level 12

4. Leveled to 12, got bear form, let it go. Got banned around level 16.

5. Leveled to 10, got bear form, let it go for only 1 hour at a time then break, still got banned around level 18.

On my last ban, I actually talked to this GM for awhile on GM island and he told me all of there GM staff just teleport around and watch people in popular botting spots and just ban them when they have down time. I've never seen private server GMs do this, but on Elysium they do.

I should probably add that I used a few different IPs and it didn't make a difference. Money is not too big of a deal so I'm not going to beg for a refund, but I'm pretty disappointed and regret buying all of this. 

Again, I'm not new to the botting game. I've successfully botted 1-60 several times. 

On a positive note, the bot does work well. I had a random level 30 druid on K3 and its already up to 43 using the bot flawlessly.

basically you should change title to "Regret botting on a very fresh server", wait a few weeks and the GMs will get tired and you can start botting with more success on that realm

Edited by Bambo

Really doubt that gm's will check chars before lvl 10, ofcouse they should fight goldspammers. but getting ban on lvl6, rofl.
It's around 40mins played : D. Dont even know if this server worth botting. population is already low