Bot stopping when opening other apps in full screen

TeeLeePee

Is there any way to avoid this? I want to play other games while the bot is running but everytime I boot something up like Metro, Spellbreak, or League the bot just stops working until the other game I'm trying to play is put in windowed/windowed full screen. 

On 5/9/2019 at 2:31 AM, Droidz said:

Check if you haven't option in your graphic card or run others games  in window mode also

There is no option in my nvidia settings to stop programs from working when other fullscreen games are going...You're missing my original point, I don't want to run the other games in window mode.

This shouldnt be a problem at all.  Im perfectly botting while playing league. I have wow in windowed full screen and the same with league of legends. 

From what I've noticed.. wRobot takes a handle of a window, if you change that window from lets say full screen to windowed while botting wRobot will lose the handle of the window which will stop the bot because je lost the name of the window he Was controlling. Make sure you dont change these options after you start the bot. 

Good luck! 

Regards, 

Inaru