Advanced settings window

Holylife

Hello, 

I just got this bot recently and my advanced settings window has everything overlapping and its not adjustable. I found other threats about this saying its my screen resolution but i can't lower my resolution without running into other technical issues. I run 3200x1800.

im Running Double Monitor as well, And my bot is seems to be running fine, Make try going to properties and setting program conditions to windows service pack 2, Helps with some things, If it doesnt Change it back, Run as admin, And if nothing Hopefully there is a fix for you soon = ), Droidz usually replies every morning.

What's your window aspect ratio.. not sure if it makes a huge difference tho. Right click, personalization, screen resolution, make it as high as you can if you havent. Might work.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

While that screen is selected try using shift+ mousewheel up / down. It's used to change text sizes and page sizes on browsers. I'm using s phone to reply so anything I'm coming up with I can test to see if it works atm for you.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk