wRobot Not turning in/Picking up right quest

Using wRobot 2.3.3.19102 on Private server (own) for 7.3.5.26972

While running in Elwynn Forest, bot attempted to turn in quest to NPC. Quest was not the first on the list, so bot attempted to "access" first on the list. This quest also turned in, moving intended quest from slot 2 to 1. Bot then attempted to turn in quest to slot 2 (now a quest to be picked up). Each "success" resulted in bot attempting to turn in quest at a further down slot until quest turn in for this quest is blacklisted and moves on.

I read somewhere that wRobot uses Lua to do quest pickup/turnin. Is it possible to have the bot parse the list of quests for a specific questID instead of attempting each slot until success is seen? I know it can be done with C# but I believe (back in the day) this was only C# that pulled data from Lua returns.

Thanks for your help!!!

On 7/11/2019 at 4:05 AM, thebrodieman said:

Using wRobot 2.3.3.19102 on Private server (own) for 7.3.5.26972

While running in Elwynn Forest, bot attempted to turn in quest to NPC. Quest was not the first on the list, so bot attempted to "access" first on the list. This quest also turned in, moving intended quest from slot 2 to 1. Bot then attempted to turn in quest to slot 2 (now a quest to be picked up). Each "success" resulted in bot attempting to turn in quest at a further down slot until quest turn in for this quest is blacklisted and moves on.

I read somewhere that wRobot uses Lua to do quest pickup/turnin. Is it possible to have the bot parse the list of quests for a specific questID instead of attempting each slot until success is seen? I know it can be done with C# but I believe (back in the day) this was only C# that pulled data from Lua returns.

Thanks for your help!!!

Hey Brodie, you can use Lua.LuaDoString("SomeLuaCodeHere"); to use lua code in-game the 7.3 version of wow, should have all the tools you need built into the client for everything. ?
You can also do SomeTypeHere  SomeVariable = Lua.LuaDoString<SomeTypeHere>("return SomeVariable");
To return lua to c#. Sometimes it's easier to write your own functions than using the wrobot ones, because there can be issues, or a misunderstanding of how they work.
Additionally @Marsbar has compiled a list of all the methods that comes with wRobot, it's sorted in classes.
- Hope it helps!