Banned - Angrathar and Dragonblight

Energia

Hey,

Got my 4 accounts banned today with security options on for stopping bot if player detected on 500yd after 1sec.

62 lvl shaman and 80 lvl mage on Angrathar

42 lvl druid and 14 lvl shaman on Dragonblight.

All accounts on different proxys.

Any thoughts why it goes so wrong ?

Cheers!

4 hours ago, fartboner said:

Were you using -bphook as a launch parameter? I think that helps with mitigation of some warden checks in terms of memory editing.

I am new in wrobot and I dont rly know what you mean.

My wow was always on top on the second monitor but I dont know nothing about bphook setup.

They posted an announcement about 10min ago on Dragonblight's Discord regarding better bot detection.

This may or may not be related, they claim this was discussed, agreed on and possibly acted on last Saturday during GM meeting.

I mean it's Dragonblight. They're one mess away from shutting down, so we'll see.

9TSKiwq.png

On 7/23/2019 at 5:44 AM, Mortis123 said:

I am new in wrobot and I dont rly know what you mean.

My wow was always on top on the second monitor but I dont know nothing about bphook setup.

-bphook is a command line parameter you can run wRobot with.

A shortcut is created by wRobot with the option enabled when you first run it. It's in the wRobot root folder called "wRobot No Edit Memory", which runs wRobot with -bphook. You can also rename wRobot.exe to something else in the event they're somehow leveraging warden to scan for process names. Just rename wRobot and run it, it'll generate the shortcuts just like you ran it as the original filename.

On 7/23/2019 at 1:48 AM, Mortis123 said:

Hey,

Got my 4 accounts banned today with security options on for stopping bot if player detected on 500yd after 1sec.

62 lvl shaman and 80 lvl mage on Angrathar

42 lvl druid and 14 lvl shaman on Dragonblight.

All accounts on different proxys.

Any thoughts why it goes so wrong ?

Cheers!

on angrathar you can set distance even 10000000000 yd it will not help gm will see you in invisibility mode and block mob your bot attack or block you from attacking mob and see whot you do if you are human he will se it else you know ban:)

and i see on dragonblight gms start do same things and see whot you do with blocked mob or blocked character

6 hours ago, artur.k said:

on angrathar you can set distance even 10000000000 yd it will not help gm will see you in invisibility mode and block mob your bot attack or block you from attacking mob and see whot you do if you are human he will se it else you know ban:)

and i see on dragonblight gms start do same things and see whot you do with blocked mob or blocked character

How can we handle with something like this ?

how i handle this  its simple buy(or create yourself) best REAL quester 1-20 (there on site is only one i dont want help gms from this servers and i will not say which one)  its important to buy/create real quester with max quests done  when you are done with 50-100 quests  run grinder (gms cant check at this point you are grinding becouse you have done some quests, like on dragonblight they  have shitty system to check you done some quests or not done

at this point dont run bot with any close if he detect anything   buy plugin RoboAlert run on him beep on whisper and say,and  thats all you cant protect bot from ban if gm see you in invisibility you can only protect bot from report from player and it is 99% of bans player report gm check and ban  i say only at this 2 servers   rest servers is different story

and if you run 2 3 4 5 bots on one computer only with proxy  on both realms you can get free ban if you share gold at this accounts ( gms see where and who get gold from bot account,and can see  is there any more accounts running from this ip anytime if yes they ban them also)

sorry for my bad english