Gold farming WOTLK / TBC

Energia

Hello folks,

Quick question: What is the best way to ensure a stable gold income ? What are your impressions ?

I thought that mining + herbalism will be good but it is very dangerous because it looks very bottish when flying and you can get banned very easily. Especially on high populated servers. 

Honestly i would use my DK profile, (warmane donor account.) make 10 dks and level each to 70 and get all alchemy up to 425 on all, (i can make profile for you if you wish when i get time.)

and just make gems / sell them, 1 epic is 200 

so 10 * 5 = 50 gems, 50 * 200 per =  10k per day * 30 = 300k per month * 12 = 3.6m per month, No ban or anything, (abusing the game as is, not using farm bot and you can config @Droidz relogger to log each other account and toon to make a gem and put into a gbank with only one click.  this is your best bet for save gold no ban.

Ps : you can easily make a grinder or quester for outlands in under a hour in areas where other alliance and horde do not go to. so it saves you a ban, just think out  side of the box. 

Still so much time and effort to lvl alchemy many times and that many accounts and characters. I am thinking about using my account when I have 2x 80 lvl and simple mining + herbalism + fishing for short time period (like 5 min each) and then relog to another char and do the same.