FightClass Editor Questions

ThatOneGuy

Greetings!

I have recently been working on some PvP oriented fight classes (Mostly made for BGs but might make some advanced arena based ones at some point) but I was wondering if there was a way within the fightclass editor to check for debuffs? The only way I have found to do so thus far is via Lua and that can get a bit annoying with each class looking for something different.

For example, Shamans & DKs:

I have been working On a ele shaman pvp class for a few days and one thing I would love to do is check for the Flame Shock debuff on the target before casting Lava Burst. Causing it to always be a crit.
And for DKs checking for Blood Plague and Frost Fever before attempting a Death strike for max healing gain.

Another thing I wanted to ask is about the bot movement, Is there anyway using Lua or even something within the editor to make the bot attempt LoS or flee? - Such as for casters or healers to not just stand in mele range when a mele target is on top of them.

Thanks for any help I can get, I plan to release my Shaman PvP Class soon so you can get a taste of my work but if anything here is possible I plan to make it even better ?

HaveBuff checks the aura name, no Lua required. It's read directly from memory too, which is a lot faster than Lua.

If you want to LoS/flee, you'll need to migrate from the fightclass editor to C#, but I wouldn't even recommend it. It's a huge hassle and will never look human.

Edited by Matenia