Party mode and quest profile plugin support

Sjd6795

I'm using a grinding quest profile on the main character and party mode on the other two characters. It seems to be working great but I know certain classes will have different class quest routes and curious if there is any plugin support to help facilitate the different needs then regroup after. I know I'm probably asking for a lot. A way to run the quest profile on all three separately and then have a plugin control the group/follow controls and if there is a distance between each character it will wait for them to catch up. 

2 hours ago, Sjd6795 said:

I'm using a grinding quest profile on the main character and party mode on the other two characters. It seems to be working great but I know certain classes will have different class quest routes and curious if there is any plugin support to help facilitate the different needs then regroup after. I know I'm probably asking for a lot. A way to run the quest profile on all three separately and then have a plugin control the group/follow controls and if there is a distance between each character it will wait for them to catch up. 

This has been asked for forever. It can not be done out of the box.
And looking at all your posts on the forum, I don't even know that I'd even dare make anything custom for you lol ?

Edited by Ordush

2 hours ago, Ordush said:

This has been asked for forever. It can not be done out of the box.
And looking at all your posts on the forum, I don't even know that I'd even dare make anything custom for you lol ?

What do my post have anything to do with that?