We all understand that using a fighting bot is risky as hell for PVP & BG. So I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a solution for a bot that can move or cast a spell at different intervals of time. For example, forward step every 2-70 seconds... etc...

That would be fairly easy if you're just looking to anti-afk. And it's a surefire way to get you banned moreso than running an actual battleground bot base.

• 1 month later...
On 5/28/2020 at 11:10 PM, Matenia said:

That would be fairly easy if you're just looking to anti-afk. And it's a surefire way to get you banned moreso than running an actual battleground bot base.

I do not agree. They cant know if it is a bot or human clicking windfury weapon enchant. Or opens a bag every 2 min. Or a bot.

Just the way the bot runs in bg screams bot and will lead to a auto ban sooner or later. 

And how you make the bot stop following the target running around you I also would like to know. There should be a option to make it not spind around like a yoyo when people jump around you and your a caster still casting when it should be impossible....those 2 things is the most lagging/outdated. Auto ban. 

Fairly easy for a programmer sure. 

The bot can do a lot of stuff most people will never need but anti afk strait out of the box nope. 

You'd just write your own product that simply does nothing but queue for bgs. All the other stuff, including combat behavior is an integral part of wrobot and if you want to reuse literally anything from wrobot, even fightclasses, you can't change that. 

Also, they might not know if it's a player, but in my experience they simply don't give a shit. If you then don't reply to a whisper pretty much right away, you're banned. And getting caught is a lot more obvious. Trust me, I've tried as far as back on Warmane tbc.