Bot wont smelt

Dogus

Hello,

In "NPC DB" (tab tools) add npc type "Smelting" (add the npc nearest the smelting zone), WRobot will smelting when he will go to the town (if you activate "Smelting" option in advanced general settings). If you use wow addons try to disable all

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I am also experiencing this issue. Have searched forums, and have tried everything you've suggested so far across multiple posts. I have tried a fresh install, fresh profile, added the npc via tools, added the npc to profile, so far, nothing I have tried has worked. Is this currently broken or is there still something we're not doing properly to get it to work?

On 6/4/2020 at 10:55 AM, Droidz said:

Hello,

In "NPC DB" (tab tools) add npc type "Smelting" (add the npc nearest the smelting zone), WRobot will smelting when he will go to the town (if you activate "Smelting" option in advanced general settings). If you use wow addons try to disable all

For those still having issues, by "add the npc nearest the smelting zone" Droidz means to add the NON PLAYER CHARACTER  near the forge NOT the Forge itself