Start Attack?

Versailles

Hi, i have an issue with the Wrotation, with my hunter and the AIO,dll fightclass, when someone in the party is in combat, my hunter coming to start the attack, but with any another class i need to target the mob to start attack, how can i solve that? i have the same general configurations in wrobot, may is something with the fightclass how can i replicate that?

53 minutes ago, Versailles said:

Hi, i have an issue with the Wrotation, with my hunter and the AIO,dll fightclass, when someone in the party is in combat, my hunter coming to start the attack, but with any another class i need to target the mob to start attack, how can i solve that? i have the same general configurations in wrobot, may is something with the fightclass how can i replicate that?

"Help Party Members" or something like that in advanced settings. ?

11 hours ago, Versailles said:

that is already check

Rotation bot isn't supposed to target for you. (Just notiiced you wrote rotation bot).
If it does, then it's because the fightclass OR a plugin has some code that targets target of party members if they are in combat.

if (Lua.LuaDoString<bool>(@"if UnitExists(""party1"") and UnitAffectingCombat(""party1"") and not UnitExists(""target"") then return true else return false end"))
{
  Lua.LuaDoString(@"AssistUnit(""party1"")");
  Fight.InFight = true;
}

This is some very very crude code that I just wrote out of memory for party1.
You can just add all your party members to a list and then iterate the list instead.
Maybe there is even some api in wrobot. But I am not by my PC. Wrote this just to give you a gist of it.

On 6/23/2020 at 8:40 AM, Ordush said:

if (Lua.LuaDoString<bool>(@"if UnitExists(""party1"") and UnitAffectingCombat(""party1"") and not UnitExists(""target"") then return true else return false end"))
{
  Lua.LuaDoString(@"AssistUnit(""party1"")");
  Fight.InFight = true;
}

This is some very very crude code that I just wrote out of memory for party1.
You can just add all your party members to a list and then iterate the list instead.
Maybe there is even some api in wrobot. But I am not by my PC. Wrote this just to give you a gist of it.

ty ill prove it