Program don't working

gdetonim

i already made everything to this work

it was working yesterday but today its not, it kinda crashes when i try to update/open or edit a script

it appears like only "not working"

then it pops-up a window telling me that the current version maybe be offline turn off your firewall or antivirus so i get back on the website reinstalled it but i cannot complete the installation 

here is my folder after i reinstalled it won't even appear the wRobot exec only appears the updater

i don't know if the version 3.3.5 its offline or something that is the version i use and i cannot use it anymore because it is bugged or something 

when i was trying to update for the 3rd time i notice a strange line telling that "06:04:03 - error: System.InvalidOperationException: Erro no documento XML (0, 0). ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Elemento raiz inexistente." 

another thing i noticed is that i can't take screenshots of this app 

and why is this so damn heavy now? like not in size but in cpu usage, it almost crashes everytime that i try to update 

the only thing that appears on my updater its the following 

"06:04:03 - error: System.Net.WebException: O tempo limite da operação foi atingido
   em System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   em UpdateManager.UpdateManager.GetRequest(String url, String data)
06:04:03 - error: System.InvalidOperationException: Erro no documento XML (0, 0). ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Elemento raiz inexistente.
   em System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   em System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
   em System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   em System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
   em System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()
   em Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderUpdateInfo.Read4_UpdateInfo()
   --- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas ---"

nadaadizer.png

Um, you don't have a wRobot license. The updater likely isn't working because you're not actually using the correct wRobot version.
I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about ?