What are your gold making secrets!

Networkz

Hey guys, just wondering what everyone's doing to make lots of gold in wow at the moment. Just for users to get their foot in the door for farming and proffesion feedback. If anyone at would like to post please do. Will +rep for anyone who would like to submit something.

I will be adding a few of my spots to this post after I am off work :)

Happy posting :) Networkz!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Auctioneer + Manacore. Manacore you have to buy but it is worth it. Carefull tho manacore is a banned addon. Make sure to run Addon control panel so you can turn off any addons you want to by reloading ui. Manacore will tell you what is trending by you actioneer scans. This is why its a banned addon. So I warn you to not run it unless you are about to see what in your toons profession is trending and you should make to make the top profit. then use addon control panel to turn it off. Also manacore only works on the toon you are on at the time. So I would swap toons and run it, write down what to farm up and make the items after you have turnned it off. 

An easy way to make alot of loot in the game is build a questing profile for all 25 dailies. You can make around 8000 gold a day running all 25 dailies. At least that around what I used to make. Make sure to loot everything. And sell everyhting. Disenchant greens and blues and sell the raw materials in the AH.   I foyu make the questing profile then please post it I would love to run it myself. I know if will take a few days to make cause not all the daily quests are the same for each faction everyday.

• 4 weeks later...

You must purchase it. It's not manacore specifically. Give me a bit. I'll edit this post.

Okay, so mana core is actually not an add-on itself but a part to an add-on. In order to get Manacore you need to have Wow tycoon gold addon.. manacore is just an extension of tycoon. So in order to get it you need to A) get wow tycoon. Or B) find a pirated or copied version.

• 3 weeks later...

its not just a simple scanning addon. It uses Auctioneer and Auctionator's can info to tell you what is Trending and selling the most in the AH. This will give you an edge up on the composition there for making an addon this Blizzard has deemed banned. You see anything that is third party and gives you an advantage in the game is well against the rules.

I use Addon Control Panel to give me ability to turn this addon on or off so that is only in my memory for short amount of time.

And yes manacore is the entire addon, it has 4 parts to the addon set. Booster for leveling (Horde or Alliance), Tycoon for auctioning, Impulse for auto default and most used Key bindings and Macros, Edge another for (glyphs, spec, rotation.

You can buy it here: http://dynastyaddons.com/

• 1 month later...

I have the tycoon dynasty pack, send me a message with your email and ill send you the download. I uploaded it on here but it was moved to a location that i cant view, so i assume others cant view it either.

• 1 month later...

@creativeextent I actually haven't tried that one yet. Gunna try it in a bit here. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello ,

So i was reading this topic and now i hv a little question ; i got tycoon for a long time now , IS IT LEGAL OR NOT ??????

I Dont hv tycoon   impulse / booster / edge            i only hv the first part of tycoon !

Greetz