Subscription Question

bakwds

Hi again.

If I purchase the lifetime 1 session and decide it want to upgrade to unlimited do I have to pay the $40.00 or is there a discount for already having the lifetime 1 session?

If I would have to pay an additional $40.00 could I just buy another annual lifetime 1 session and be able to use both on different accounts?

Thanks for your help

ps. im loving this bot !

If you want to Upgrade to a Premium Which is As many Bots and Accounts as youd Like on One Code, Then yes you would have to pay 40.00$

If you want to Remain at the Service you are at But just Want One more account, Then you Need to Buy another Code that is 29.99$,

If you Do plan On Purchasing More then One code, You are Better Off to Go with the 39.99$ Purchase, Saves you Money in the Long run. As well as you don't have to worry about any other bot expansions = )

Networkz ( Dustin )

If I would have to pay an additional $40.00 could I just buy another annual lifetime 1 session and be able to use both on different accounts?

Yes you can Just buy one additional Lifetime Annual Sub, But if your going to use on more then 2 accounts you might as well just go with 40$ Code

Hello,

For upgrade your subscription you need to contact me by private message or email.

I have credit your mmorobot account of the price of you old subscription, you can use this credit to buy unlimited subscription.