Relogger Error

M4k5P0w3r

Hello, recently such an error started to pop up when starting a task, before this was not the case

translation error:

there is no application associated with this file to perform this action. Install the app or, if already installed, create a link from the default app settings page

The reloger itself still contained entries

ReloggerProfile > KillWowProcess(): System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Отказано в доступе
   в System.Diagnostics.Process.Kill()
   в Relogger.Classes.ReloggerProfile.KillWowProcess()

@Droidz

bandicam 2020-11-14 05-14-52-108.jpg

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

Hello, you have try to reeinstall WRobot in new folder (to reset all settings)?  You get this problem since when?

No, I have not tried reinstalling to another location, today I will try and write the result in this thread. The problem appeared on its own, I don't even know the approximate reasons, nothing changed, everything worked well before that.

19 hours ago, Droidz said:

Hello, you have try to reeinstall WRobot in new folder (to reset all settings)?  You get this problem since when?

I tried installing to a different location, but the problem remained the same ...

I updated Windows and I use more recent version, I don't get problem.

I really think it's a configuration issue. Check that the path to Wow and WRobot is correct in the settings of the relogger

20 hours ago, Droidz said:

I updated Windows and I use more recent version, I don't get problem.

I really think it's a configuration issue. Check that the path to Wow and WRobot is correct in the settings of the relogger

I have already checked everything more than once, all settings are correct.

10 hours ago, Droidz said:

You haven't changer wow or wrobot of folder? maybe one folder name use special char or access rules

Here are all my settings in the reloger, everything is the same today. I have two reloger 1 for the horde faction and 1 for the alliance. That's how many windows they opened for me and did not close them. with the same error in the reloger as I wrote at the beginning. At the end, the last task in the reloger list, these windows all remained open

I don't know what else to add ...

bandicam 2020-11-19 06-21-46-158.jpg

bandicam 2020-11-19 06-28-14-152.jpg

bandicam 2020-11-19 06-23-23-923.jpg

bandicam 2020-11-19 06-25-52-862.jpg

bandicam 2020-11-19 06-26-15-598.jpg

bandicam 2020-11-19 06-35-00-943.jpg