Get Account Name

Pudge

Hi all, please tell me if anyone knows what code I need to use to get the name of the account on which the bot is running? I need several bots on the same account to somehow understand that they are on the same account. I do not know something like a CML file with the account name, so that several characters use the settings for the account on which they (these characters) are. The problem is that I do not know how to get the account name from the relogger or using Lua...

Hey @pudge, While i was looking to help you, I've looking into offsets that does what you asking, this works, I tested it on my account and it returned the name. enjoy.

Note : i only ran in dev tools.

var accountName = wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.ReadStringUTF8(0x10D7914);
  if(!string.IsNullOrEmpty(accountName))
  {
    Logging.Write(accountName.ToString());
  }

Edited by TheSmokie

23 hours ago, TheSmokie said:

Hey @pudge, While i was looking to help you, I've looking into offsets that does what you asking, this works, I tested it on my account and it returned the name. enjoy.

Note : i only ran in dev tools.

var accountName = wManager.Wow.Memory.WowMemory.Memory.ReadStringUTF8(0x10D7914);
  if(!string.IsNullOrEmpty(accountName))
  {
    Logging.Write(accountName.ToString());
  }

this code does'nt always return the account name =(

need a 100% method, otherwise you get something like this...image.png.cdbf6ae96e41fa0b40ec67ff9569c5f7.png