How to TAUNT target only when it is targeting HEALER or DPS in the group?

AntonDingir8

Hello is there a way check if targettarget is a healer or dps then use taunt spell?
And how to check what player class is it is or maybe even what his role TANK or DAMAGER or HEALER?
I'm trying to do that with Lua check in fightclass but its not seems to work:

usetaunt = "no"
if UnitClass("targettarget") == "MAGE" or UnitClass("targettarget") == "PRIEST" or UnitClass("targettarget") == "HUNTER" or UnitClass("targettarget") == "SHAMAN" or UnitClass("targettarget") == "WARLOCK" or UnitClass("targettarget") == "ROGUE" or UnitClass("targettarget") == "DRUID"
then
usetaunt = "yes"
end 

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/rqN-VTSxbTsvo8XjWgZR5MnRdQlTDs1Hu9Hufn9HAKI/https/media.discordapp.net/attachments/769981940090535966/791693570394292224/Screenshot_4.jpg
please help

Hello, you can check lfg roles by lua GetLFGRoles().

I assume you want to taunt mobs as tank from party members, you can use something like

var targettotaunt = wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.GetWoWUnitAttackables().Where(q=>q.InCombat && q.TargetObject != ObjectManager.Me).FirstOrDefault();

To check wow class you can use wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.WoWUnit.WowClass

Thank you! But where should i put this c# code ?

And my friend said to me that wow has problems with checking what role peoples are in LFG, is it buggy ? Will this works? -> GetLFGRoles()
Im playing on private 3.3.5 server.

Oh, my bad , GetLFGRoles() return your role, for checking other's roles you need UnitGroupRolesAssigned(Unit); .

Taunt code needs to be put in fightclass, or plugin if you wish.

Its not working ?
And as i understood this code will taunt enemy from everyone that isn't himself. I want it to taunt only enemy only if attacked player is a priest mage shaman rouge.. dd, rdd or healer. Not from tank.? And how to make it work in raids groups too?