"The system detected the use of IsSecure" ??

Slite62

It is only when it is running. Happened on Tauri...

I read a thread you had replied to from like 2017 about the security on Tauri. I had hoped it had been resolved with recent updates. 

I was using (No DX Hook) as suggested from the old thread.

I guess it hasn't been addressed yet.

Tauri Notification.PNG

7 hours ago, civicacid said:

It is only when it is running. Happened on Tauri...

I read a thread you had replied to from like 2017 about the security on Tauri. I had hoped it had been resolved with recent updates. 

I was using (No DX Hook) as suggested from the old thread.

Where do you set that option?

I wouldn't run it anymore on Tauri until Droidz lets us know it clear. They actually have real programmers on the dev team that enable Warden in various ways and detect bots. 

Tauri is kind of the mainstream for MoP which is a shame, as I am creating profiles to release for this patch.

On 2/21/2021 at 9:19 AM, Droidz said:

Hi, you are sure that this happen only when WRobot is running? WRobot don't use issecure.

The only thing I have see in Java IsSecure() would return a boolean value indicating whether the client uses secured protocol or not to call the servlet.

It would return a boolean indicating whether this request was made using a secure channel, such as HTTPS.

• 4 weeks later...

Update on this if it helps narrow down anything...

So, I have leveled 5-50 so far with quester

Seems I only got the message when I was in the starter zones. I got it in Human starter zone and Night Elf starter zone. I have had zero reoccurring issues outside of the starting areas.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I plan on buying the wrobot, is it still detected in TauriWow? I just want to use it's automaton/grind features for when I sleep.